Memebox Pony Effect Favorite Fluid Lip Tint Review & Swatches



I always love lip tint more than lipstick so i was checking out online beauty web and came across a brand called Memebox.I was aesthetic to find out one of my favorite makeup artist  Pony was release her own makeup collection.For sure i was eyeing the lip tint so i bought 5 shades and i'm not regretting it.

FAVORITE FLUID LIP TINT
Complete your look with vibrant, luscious lips.Pony designed the perfect lip tint formula that doesn't settle into fine lines like traditional water-type tint or apply blotchy like oil-type tint. Favorite Fluid Lip Tint features a Moisture Fit System that keeps both the color and shine intact for hours.

Pony’s Tip:
“For a longer lasting wear, apply the lip tint entirely on your lips and let it sit then wipe thoroughly with a tissue and reapply the tint. That way it will not easily wear off and will have your lips looking vibrant for hours. To brighten up the cheeks, try applying a small drop of tint to the apple of the cheek and quickly blend. If you apply powder over the tint, it will last even longer.”

The packaging for these lip tints have beautiful rose-gold packaging with see-thru lettering that shows the actual shade of the tint inside.
 It comes with an easy to use twist-off cap that has a thin and flat applicator attached to it.
 I loved the applicator! The tip is flexible and bends to fit the curves of your lips for easy application -- it's the ideal applicator for tints!

Romantic Breath: bright pinky coral (My Fav)
Fatal Allure: bright pinky red (Strong stain)
Go Pitapat: blood-orange (Strong stain)
Be Agape: burgundy red
Simon Pure: bright coral

FINAL THOUGHTS

I was amaze by The Favorite Fluid Lip Tint . I'm not sure what it is, but the formula is special. It has a gel-gloss like/water-type formula that Is moisturizing! It goes on smoothly & doesn't settle into fine lines or dry out the lips.It's literally perfect! Especially for me who suffers from always having dry lips , I was shocked at how the lip tint didn't cause my lips to wrinkle up or crack even after several hours of wear. Not to mention, this beauty is long-lasting and buildable! They also leave behind stains that are very radiant and beautiful natural look . I can't recommend these lip tints enough!

Romantic Breath & Fatal Allure on my lips


The MEMEBOX PONY EFFECT FAVOURITE FLUID LIP TINT is available exclusively at online Hermo website.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.